Who is Redeemer Community Church?
What are our Distinctives?
- Expository preaching of God’s Word – Because God’s Word changes lives and expository preaching keeps the authority, reverence, and centrality focused on God’s Word, not man.
- Intentional community living – Because we were created for relationships and God intended for His church to reach the world through relationships
- Age Integrated, Family Equipping worship – Because the Body of Christ is comprised of all ages and each generation has insights and blessings to offer others
- Missions minded – In obedience to the Great Commission, we commit our resources to making disciples in our community and all around the world
- Elder Led – Because the model of church leadership we find in Scripture points to a plurality of men leading the local church
Where can You Find Us?
On a Sunday Morning:
10:00am Worship and sermon
In the middle of the week:
Redeemer meets house to house in Mid week home groups. Contact: Matt Meskimen: 904 654 4846 CA McDonald: 904 624 4296
What To Expect
If you visit Redeemer on a Sunday morning, we expect you will find our time together a bit different from other church services. Among the things that may stand out,
Children are encouraged to join you in worship- While we offer a nursery for children 3 and below, we believe children learn the faith of their parents by sitting in the service and observing folks of all ages worshipping and hearing the preaching of God’s Word
Each week we sing songs of worship together, confess our faith in Christ together, read and hear the Scriptures taught together, and pray together. On some Sundays, we share a meal together and fellowship after the service concludes.